“Awesome food.”

Buster Crabb
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a lovely warm and inviting restaurant. We use all locally sourced product with very generous servings with an emphasis on the meat portion of the meal. Our steaks are 250gms up to the "Donald Trump Choker", which is 500gm and cooked slowly over 20 hours. We use fresh Blue Cod and locally caught wild Venison. Buster Crabb is the best choice
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Awesome food.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Buster Crabs and Ziffs have the best food in Invercargill and both rate in my top ten restaurants in the South Island. I regularly travel around the South Island and am fortunate to experience many restaurants. Buster crabs has fantastic food and the staff are always very attentive and helpful. Someone mentioned loud music in their review......never experienced that in over 20 visits. Best meal tonight.....highly recommend the mixed grill chat grill......YUM !! The food is consistently great and I like the decor.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Good Meal”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Good option for a casual meal in Invercargill.

Food and service are both very good.

Whitebait was excellent as was the steak although by "medium" was more like "well done", but still good.

Tables are quite close together so not an intimate environment.

Option of having a separate room for a group if you book in advance.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PJC18
Winton, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Meals”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I went to Buster Crabb's for our 42nd wedding anniversary dinner. The food, service and surrounds were top knotch. I have been there once before with my friend for lunch, those meals and service were just as good. Would have no hesitation in recommending this resturant.

• Visited September 2013
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had a delicious dinner at Buster Crabb but made the mistake of having a couple of drinks at the bar first. When we sat down to order & for dinner we had quite a long wait for our orders to be taken an our meals arrived an hour after being seated. Would recommend the meal but would advise to sit down & order first.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank NicolesMum11
Invercargill
“CLASSY EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Took my boss and some colleagues out for a meal and was impressed. Well trained and attentive wait staff and very well appreciated meals for all of us . My only grump is that we could order 2 sides with a steak and I ordered mushrooms and mixed roast vegetables. The roast vegetables were only carrots and parsnips - so i finished up with steak,carrots, parsnips and mushrooms . And then they were soft as the steak was plated onto them. My advice - the menu gives a lot of choice so ask a lot of questions. Great gluten free options but you need to read the menu carefully as G means gluten free option available - you need to ask for the option.

• Visited September 2013