“Nice cafe in a busy shopping area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sass Cafe
Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sass Café can meet your lunch and hot or cold drink needs. We have free Wi-fi available and an upstairs area away from the main hustle and bustle of the café for those business discussions that set the day in motion. Need to take lunch on the road, we can do just about everything on the menu as a takeaway option if you wish. Talk to our friendly staff and we will meet your needs where possible. We are in the main business part of town, the parking meters do not need feeding until 9.00 am, until then you can park for free. After 9 and need change, see us, we have plenty!
North Bend, Washington, United States
“Nice cafe in a busy shopping area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

A good place to stop for breakfast. Named the same as our puppy Sassy, we had to stop there! Got a tasty soy latte there and good breakfast sandwich. Some seating outside to enjoy the weather and watch the people go by.

Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I went to sass cafe for the first time the other day and although the place was clean and the staff friendly the food I had was not anything to rave about. The cheese rolls were dry and crunchy, the cskes were dry and seemed stale and the coffee was pretty horrible far to strong and burnt. I do realize that some people make better coffee than others, as this was the first time I had been my experience wasn't the best so I won't be going back anytime soon.

Wreys Bush, Southland
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The past couple of times I've been in town (Invercargill) I have popped into Sassy's for lunch and have order the same thing, both times it was been very yummy!

• Visited September 2013
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Best Bacon ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were visiting Invercargill and we feel so lucky to of picked this place for breakfast!
The coffee was fabulous and the breakfast entrée 'cheese roll' was yummy! My husband got the big breakfast so his coffee was free (what an awesome deal!) and even he was stuffed by the end of it. We all had bacon as part of our breakfasts and were all impressed by not only the thickness and quality of it but by how perfectly it was cooked! My 'runny' poached eggs were perfect also. Service was awesome and quick.

• Visited August 2013
Invercargill
“GREAT COFFEE.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great coffee and friendly chirpy service. I'm a regular here and haven't had a bad coffee or even an ordinary one.

• Visited August 2013