“best in town”

Ranked #38 of 389 Restaurants in Dunedin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

my young daughter and I have been lunching here for 5 years and each time have left feeling happy and light.

then owners are a delight. we have cravings for the tempura kakiage, the inari and the spicy chicken katsu!

it's a simple place, but feels authentic and always satisfies.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great value food and service as always
the fish was served so well and always came quick
if only they updated the decor and cleaned the walls a bit more it would help

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Absolutely love it here, the food is so yummy and you get great value for money! I went here with a few friends for my mates birthday dinner, we all thoroughly enjoyed it, service was fabulous, they kept checking up on us which was fantastic. I don't have anything bad to say about this experience at all. I will be back! :D

Reviewed November 16, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants in Dunedin. Its best for sushi, with good joyce of varieties. Friendly service and nice atmosphere. It is very popular in Dunedin and you have to book a table early or have your dinner at at about 5.30pm to have chance to get a table.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

For a poor Dunedin student such as myself - $15 for a good fulling lunch & drink is great. I understand that there is poor decor and really in need of a revamp. Poor service also. However, food is good, i always order the Bento Boxes as they are a great price with lots of variability. I do find the white fish definitely not as good as the Salmon and Tuna for Sashimi.