“Late night pizza”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Delicious range of pizza. Home made thin crust. Paired with a good variety of local wines. Friendly service and the kitchen is open till after 10pm at the weekend.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Do not eat or have a function here!!! So filthy it oughta be shut down!!! Waste of hundreds of $$ on my birthday function. Awful staff attitudes. Management blocked me on their facebook page for writing a genuine review. Appauling. Nothing done or offered to make up for the awful things throughout the evening. Please beware.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

We needed somewhere to have dinner after our plane was late arriving to Dunedin. Most restaurants looked closed. Walked into a welcoming restaurant, staff amazing, lovely open fire (was very cold) and nice food. We just wanted something quick and the pizza was perfect. This is a great casual dining restaurant. I could not say enough about the service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of a special deal on bookmenz, and I am glad I did.
Good hearty food, burger d'lish and my son had the fish n' chips, whilst my other son had the pancakes.
Really good, honest food.
Nice glass or 2 of a local pinot.
Good service.......wish I had room for the donuts. They looked tooo good.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank cookie077
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Went there for brekkie, pancakes were so light and fluffy, awesome flavour combination. Coffee was good and we indulged in the injected donuts. Yum.

Date of visit: December 2016