Only stayed 1 night but would certainly recommend this apartment style hotel to anyone visiting Dunedin.
Situated just back from the main road into the town, it was easy to find. Slightly elevated gives all rooms a view of sorts over the town but the hill from the road to the car park would cause difficulty for less abled people walking back from the town.
The hotel is fairly new and this was evident in the standard of the room. We had a queensize and single bed, plus a cot, available for a small extra cost.
The room had cooking facilities plus a DVD, flat screen TV and spa bath. The bathroom also had underfloor heating and a heated mirror and was extremely modern and clean.
A lift serves all floors and reception has free internet access plus a library of DVDs to borrow.
Recommend this hotel to all visitors to Dunedin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin