I have stayed at Bluestone on George many times and it is the only place I stay when travelling to Dunedin. The staff are brilliant, very welcoming and friendly and check in and out is always very easy and efficient. The rooms are beautifully furnished, are spotlessly clean and are really good value for money. The motel is very close to good restaurants and walking distance to good shopping and attractions such as the Botanic Gardens, the university, the museum and art gallery. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin