We stayed two nights at the Bluestone in October 2013. Staff was extremely helpful when we had rental car problems. We could easily walk to 3 wonderful restaurants. Our bus tour picked us up at the hotel since it was so close to the center of town. Driveway was fairly steep for a walk at the end of a long day. When we arrived, the manager on duty helped us with our luggage. Large modern elevators looking out on beautiful courtyards. Several options for a great breakfast nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin