We were made to feel most welcome on check in and the room was amazing. We were on the fourth floor and had a superb view of the city and this was most spectacular at night. The service was awesome and we really enjoyed the restaurant they directed us to. It is set back off the street so road noise was minimal. We really enjoyed the location for walking around the shops and to a number of fine dining choices. The luxury feeling was complete from linen, pillow choices and the oh so wonderful spa bath! OMG luxury at its best :) The room had been recently redecorated and it was tastefully done. Very comfortable bed and chairs, great to have the use of a stereo and a washer/dryer in the room. Great also to have an eco friendly policy within the room for recycling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin