Bluestone is only a short walk away from good cafes. There's ample parking but most spots are on a slope so take care walking up when it's a wet day. The room we were in had a kitchenette, spa bath and good sized queen bed. Comfortable, clean and conveniently located. There is a laptop in the reception area with free internet access which was very handy. The family sitting area here is cosy. And if you're lucky you will catch a glimpse of the rabbits in their garden cage or maybe even pat Honey the cat. Will stay here again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluestone is a small property owned and operated by its owners who take personal care in every aspect of the business to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Bluestone has studio rooms suitable for the single and couple travellers, or business clients, and is not a family orientated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluestone on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluestone On George Dunedin
- Bluestone On George Hotel Dunedin