Stayed here for 3 nights in August.
It's a nicely designed set of mock Edwardian apartments set around a small car park.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Accommodation was nicely fitted out with everything you need for a short stay.
- Cheap take-away food outlets very close
- Excellent value for money (£80 per night for a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment on 2 floors)
- Very clean and well maintained apartment.
Not so good points (nothing serious)
- not a quick walk into the town centre (20-25 mins)
- sited next to a busy road so can be noisy with the windows open
- the lounge / dining / kitchen area was pretty pokey (small)
Overall, recommended highlyMore