“Best Udon Noodles” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Best Udon Noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have eaten here twice with friends. I have had the Udon chicken both times and it is the best i have had. Great flavours and plenty of food to over fill me up!!
The restaurant is small so don't assume you can turn up and get a table, best to book.
I look forward to my next trip back to Dunedin so we can visit again :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Juliet_Stephen

Dunedin, New Zealand
“Delicious, and great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I lived in Japan for 3 years, so I know good Japanese food. Kamome is excellent - the tempura is light and crispy, as it is in Japan, and the food is presented very authentically. They have excellent sushi too. I've never been disappointed with my meal or service at Kamome.. I also love their courtyard in the back - it's a perfect place for warm summer days! Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank CanadianInNZ
“Good fresh food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

the food is good. Is freshly prepared and cooked and have never been disappointed with a meal. The service is generally ok, but there is often problems with communication and my order has been wrong on a couple of occassions. Other than that. Good is great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jonesey25
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
“Very Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

have been here a few times now and its a really enjoyable restaurant to visit - the food is wonderful, best sushi I've had in awhile! Its tiny and always busy, we usually book - love the plates they serve on too- BYO which is always handy. Staff are very pleasant and its a favourite place to visit when we want a cheap and cheerful meal out !

• Visited December 2012