“Delicious, and great location”
Review of Kamome

Kamome
Ranked #130 of 353 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Delicious, and great location”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I lived in Japan for 3 years, so I know good Japanese food. Kamome is excellent - the tempura is light and crispy, as it is in Japan, and the food is presented very authentically. They have excellent sushi too. I've never been disappointed with my meal or service at Kamome.. I also love their courtyard in the back - it's a perfect place for warm summer days! Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank CanadianInNZ

“Good fresh food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

the food is good. Is freshly prepared and cooked and have never been disappointed with a meal. The service is generally ok, but there is often problems with communication and my order has been wrong on a couple of occassions. Other than that. Good is great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jonesey25
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
“Very Yummy!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

have been here a few times now and its a really enjoyable restaurant to visit - the food is wonderful, best sushi I've had in awhile! Its tiny and always busy, we usually book - love the plates they serve on too- BYO which is always handy. Staff are very pleasant and its a favourite place to visit when we want a cheap and cheerful meal out !

• Visited December 2012