The location of this hotel is a little far out ,but if you pace your walk back from the centre with museum and church visits its o.k. Our room was comfortable enough,but too warm! The real downside of this place is the inadequate restaurant. They try to cater for far too many people in a cramped area.The queue for the buffet was horrendous, having to stand next to tables where folk were trying to have a meal.The food was o.k. when you got it ,but by then you were past it. The management seemed far more interested in the SCOTTISH events they put on!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunedin's Garden Hotel. 76-Rooms in relaxed garden setting. Adjacent to Dunedin Botanic Gardens; short stroll to Otago University, Stadium, Hospital, the city's dynamic shopping centre, and visitor attractions. Easy access from State Highway 1, plenty of complimentary off-street parking. McGavin's Restaurant and Bar, offering contemporary cuisine using fresh local produce. Conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin