“Best Resturant in Dunedin!”
Review of Paasha

Paasha
Ranked #41 of 367 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Love this place, they make the best food in town. The service is great, we go here so often as a family, and I have been here with work friends many times. Never disappointing. Probably best service in town.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Started in south Dunedin looking at Starfish and Neptuno on TripAdvisor. Ended up going into Neptuno but left and decided to try Paasha in central Dunedin. It was packed when we arrived. Ordered the platter for two $49 which was very filling, and amazing. Overall very very impressed & highly recommended. :-)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I made the unfortunate mistake of taking my very tired 6 year old to eat after 8pm. That was the time the movie got out and I thought we had better have some dinner. Should have got takeaways but I had a lovely dinner despite the whinging. The food is fantastic, the service impeccable and fellow diners very understanding. Eventually I got out the saving grace - the smartphone with 1 game on it which was happily utilised.
Highly recommend the mushrooms but anything on their menu is very tasty. The hummus had a lovely kick to it and the pita just so fresh. Everything was scrumptious and I wished we could have stayed but maybe we'll visit earlier next time - there will be a next time that's for sure.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I go with friends who love this place. I don't like Turkish food usually but since they go with me to places I want to go to I came to this place. Chicken Shish saved the day - it is the only thing I choose off the menu and it is delish. Get the large that is my advice because it is just so more-ish.

1  Thank Styly_Girl
Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you like varieties in food, this is the place to go. Good food and excellent service for an affordable price. I recommend to book, as the Paasha is very popular. They also have takeaways. One of my favorite for dining out in Dunedin.