Dunedin Palms Motel
Aria on Bank(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
$150
$126
Pacific Park Suites(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
$115
$100
$93
$121
$112
  • Restaurant
The Victoria Hotel Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
$136
$199
Orbitz.com
$83
Hotels.com
Larnach Castle Lodge(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
$202
$92
$111
All reviewsgreat locationspeights breweryrail stationsmall kitchenettetop floorcity centrehigh streetminute walkplenty of parkingdefinitely stay here againspa bathmodern roomscomfy bedone bedroom unitcleaning stafflate checkwalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We booked the room with the outdoor hot tub and it was amazing! As soon as we arrived the managers were friendly and helpful, half way through our stay we needed to print tickets off for a rugby match and it was no issue at all. The room was lovely, wish the sofa was a little more comfortable but the bed was comfy as. The hot tub was a perfect addition to the room, it was so relaxing. Haven't got any complaints about our stay. It was great.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was in Dunedin for business and stayed at the Dunedin Palms Motel. I could not fault this Motel for location, cleanliness, spaciousness within the room and most importantly the staff/management were exceptional in every essence of personal attention to detail with check in and follow up with every detail and everything requested for me with the entirety of my stay. I would recommend this motel and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We make a point of staying at the Palms in Dunedin whenever we are in the area. The hosts/managers Malcolm and Liz are a lovely and professional couple, very welcoming and are happy to suggest places nearby in the city to dine etc. Their location is great, as we are usually travelling via motorbike, and wish to walk to a restaurant/bar etc, so this is a short easy walk into the main CBD. The décor in the rooms is fresh and modern, and the rooms are all well insulated, so very warm and quiet, considering its location, the traffic noise is not an issue.
We had stayed there last year with friends, and found the room to be fantastic, and very accommodating, for all of us. We are planning to stay there again later this month, and are looking forward to our time there. I can highly recommend The Palms to anyone, it makes for a truly great time in Dunedin.

Room Tip: We've found that any room at The Palms is very comfortable, we have stayed at both the north, & south sides, both are fantastic.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TeresaS812
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had the most amazing time at this motel, the service from the Managers Malcolm and Liz was the best I have had in such a long time, and being escorted to your room was a lovely touch. The rooms were impeccably clean with ample space to spread out, the decor was great and they were pre warmed as the weather was a little chilly.
It is in a great location, could not recommend it highly enough. Cant wait to return

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at the Dunedin Palms Motel and it was more than I expected. The customer service was beyond anything I had experienced before that it felt like the owners would go to any lengths to make sure any need or whim that you had would be catered to. They are knowledgeable about the city and places to eat with recommendations based on their own experiences,

The studio room is immaculate with a kitchenette, large computer/desk area and Sky. The bathroom was well designed and functional with a wet floor shower. The bed was incredibly comfortable that I was reluctant to get out of bed.

Most enjoyable stay.