“Great Coffee”
Review of Coffee Supreme

Coffee Supreme
Ranked #137 of 1,277 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Being a Melburnian I have high expectations when it comes to coffee, and Supreme met them. It's unsurprising that Coffee Supreme has made it across the ditch to Melbourne too. It's nice and strong and full-bodied, which is what I love. Even ran into some Crusaders/ABs which made my trip!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed August 4, 2017

We ordered the two different breakfast bowls and both we´re really delicious, satisfying, and with enough fruits in it. The price is really fair for what you get. The one waiter we had was really friendly and funny! Also the area to sit in is really comfortable with chilled vibes. All in all it was the best breakfast experience I had in New Zealand.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

I like the coffee here, the environment is interesting but there is a problem with the atmosphere. The person in charge has a very casual, disinterested manner towards all customers when they arrive. The service was efficient but lacked the warmth and personal attention of many similar places - he was not customer focused.
I doubt I will go back.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Came for brunch/lunch. The menu was small but offered both breakfast and lunch options. We chose the soup of the day (pumpkin) and the winter salad. We got a tea and a cold drip coffee. We were given sparkling water for the table. Clean environment with friendly service. Would definitely return if I were in the area.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

This is a great spot close to the CBD
Good food, good staff. Cool industrial fit out. Off street parking and great coffee.

Date of visit: June 2017