“A part of Asia in NZ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was with a friend and I told her to try Thai food. We heard about this restaurant so we decided to go there. To remember my travel in Asia i took the "Pad Thai". Just marvelous.
The service could be more smiling but food and wine are really tasty. Don t hesitate and go to Thai Orchid.

There are newer reviews for Thai Orchid

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went in on a Saturday and the managed to squeeze us in. Food came out really quick. Food quality was pretty good and you get fed very well for what you pay!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a quick, cheap, tasty lunch and I wasn't disappointed. $10 for lunch, from a good selection of traditional thai meals means I'll probably be coming back here again. My reason for 4 stars for the meal is because my red curry wasn't as spicy as I expected it to be. It was good nonetheless. Next time I'll ask for extra spice.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Have been twice now, the first time I went I had a dish that said it was served in a pineapple, to my disappointment, it wasn't! When I asked the waitress she said that there WAS pineapple in it, see!
This time I had the Volcano Chicken which was set on fire! Very exciting, the skin was crisp with a nice orange flavour. 2 people at my table weren't happy with their meals which was a bit disappointing and we did have to ask to get someone to take our order, but the meal was good value!

1  Thank Horratio
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Unfortunately this place missed on all marks. No atmosphere, service was average and food was a disappointment.

2  Thank xoxLuxyxox