“fabulous food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“fabulous food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

we lunched at sweethearts as part of a group on a sunday close to xmas.
food and service were great - staff were friendly and had a great ordering system so that going to pay was not a problem.
after we had paid were given a punnet each to go pick raspberries from their vines this was lovely touch and we all talked about it later (very memorable) would go again anytime.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not enough food for the money”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had high tea for four. Food was very nice but nowhere near enough for the price charged. Have visited many restaurants for high tea and Sweethearts was by far the worse value for money.Certainly will not be returning or recommending.

1 Thank David B
“Lunch”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I was very disappointed when I went for lunch for my Christmas work do. Last time I went in june I had a beautiful salmon and corn stack. When I went back in December the salmon amount was very small. Only a tiny piece of avocado (last time there was heaps) and the corn fritter was quite hard. The dessert wasn't even nice. They used to hv a berry parfait with chantilly cream - missing from menu. On the whole very disappointing. Staff were good though.

2 Thank Jo K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love IT!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love the new menu, Im those people who got the choice problems in every restaurants,
I didnt have reservation, but the wait staff make me feel so welcome!
I like the range of the menu and my friends are happy too!!
My friends said I did a good job!!

1 Thank vivienne525
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Really nice berry garde”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I hv been here with a business friend in a summer sunny day, the environment of this restaurant was fabulous, this is a old English style food with nice hi tea:) I love the Akaroa salmon and highly recommended. Service was awesome, specially in a sunny day..

1 Thank Tina_pen