Airport Christchurch Luxury Motel & Apartments
$251
$192
$112
$87
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$120
$76
$74
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslock boxnext morningnew zealandunderfloor heatinglast nightan early flightone night stayup to datetwo bedroom unitafter midnightlate arrivalsmall kitchenwould stay here againfree shuttlegreat place to stayshuttle servicegreat room
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was our third stay at the Airport Christchurch Motel. As always, greeted with a warm smile from John and made to feel very welcome. We like to stay here either on our arrival in Christchurch, or just before flying out. The rooms are very well equipped and beds very comfy.
We look forward to our next visit to NZ and will undoubtedly book here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but if yoo have luggage a ground floor room much easier to access !
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank susan t
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This motel is close to the airport, and also convenient to the highway heading south as we were. We stayed here for two nights, the first on arrival in Christchurch before heading off on our road trip the following day, and the second on our last night before flying back to Australia. The studio apartment we had was well equipped, clean, comfortable and had everything we could have needed for an overnight stay. John and Helen were wonderful hosts, and John was an encyclopedia of knowledge and advice on roads, touring, bus times, getting around the centre of Christchurch, and restaurant options. The complimentary shuttle service to the airport was really appreciated.

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage, the ground floor apartments are a good option.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine J
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I really liked the fact that they provided a shuttle to and from the airport. Very prompt and convenient service. The people were friendly and helpful and the Motel was convenient to the conference I was attending. With some free time I walked to the Avonhead Mall and there were a good set of convenience stores closer. The room was lovely, the bed was very comfortable (so comfortable that I slept in on my departure morning!!) and the kitchen facilities were all I required. I also used the internet. $5 for 24hours was very good I thought. Thanks very much.

Room Tip: Further back from the road would be better as the buses are very regular
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joanne A
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is very convenient for the airport, to which they run a shuttle. The units are clean and comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful. There is a laundry facility and an internet access, for which a minimum charge of NZ$5 is charged for up to one hour.
Be aware that there is a shortage of accommodation around Christchurch because of the number of building contractors in the city employed in repairing the earth quake damage

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnVB
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a one night stopover in christchurch so wanted to be close to the aiport. I had booked the hotel with full payment almost a month in advance. I was landing at 1am so had informed the hotel. They had promptly emailed me the detailed instructions for opening the room offerred me a free pickup. I was quite impressed with their quick reply and service on email. However when I landed at 1am the driver came to pick me up but told me that as they were overbooked they were shifting me a another hotel Sudima (rated 79 on tripadvisor) which was next to the airport.

It was 1.30am the owners had already left their hotel so I had no choice but to accept whatever they gave me. This hotel Sudima wasnt comparable to Airport Christchurch Hotel.

I was hoping that the owners would alteast email me and offer the same service they extended in the beginning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple