Airport Christchurch Luxury Motel & Apartments
$118
$106
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Ashford Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$79
Arena Motel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Agoda.com
Camelot Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
Hotel Montreal(Christchurch)
$208
$202
All reviewslock boxnext morningnew zealandunderfloor heatinglast nightan early flightone night stayup to datetwo bedroom unitafter midnightlate arrivalsmall kitchenwould stay here againfree shuttlegreat place to stayshuttle servicegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2011

We stayed one night to catch our flight the next morning. The owner was very helpful and had a lot of recommadations for places to eat. The studio was very comfortable with a great kitchenette facility, great bed and nice bath room. On the day of depart the owner brought us by shuttle bus to the airport.

It's a great place to stay the next time.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2011

What a great place to stay, clean and comfortable with a great kitchenette facility. The staff were really welcoming and helpful offering wake up calls etc without being asked

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We stayed one night upon arrival at Christchurch airport late. The owner Mr. Eskett, had our keys available for late arrival. the room was very nice, eco-friendly and most comfortable. The next morning Mr. Eskett was very helpful in giving us directions for travel and tips for best stops etc. along the way down to Te Anau. We would have loved to taken his rooms with us for the whole trip!
Our hearts go out to the citizens of Christchurch as the long recovery continues.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Fortheel
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My wife and I arrived in Christchurch tired and unsettled at coming to pay respects to two families of friends we had been lost in the quake.

The Motelier informed me our booking was for the next night. I asked my wife to retrieve my Iphone so that I could check, being sure that I had ticked all the right boxes and that WOTIF must have made a mistake. WOTIF never did send a conformation and as I searched my in box the Motelier turned from a pretty helpful guy into an aggressive person working himself up into a stage of rage.

He informed us that he felt I was blaming him and so he wouldn't help us out and wouldn't allow a refund of our money. I rang the next morning to try to sort out the issue. I conceded that I could have been more polite - although I was probably just being generous. However, he had picked up from my conversation that I had made a similar mistake once before when I made the point that it was up to the motelier to clear with WOTIF any refund inside of the '48 hour no refund period'. All he was interested in was pointing out that if I had made the same mistake before I must be a careless individual and he couldn't be blamed.

What he missed was I never blamed him in the first place, I simply wanted to check my documentation to work out why it was wrong. I was really disappointed with this motelier I simply expect that they will work through the problems. I stay in a motel twice a week at and ranks right up there as one of the ruddest encounters I have had.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Prolifiktraveller
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We would highly recommend Airport Christchurch Motel. It is extremely close to the airport and very easy to find. We stayed there one night just five days after the Christchurch earthquake. Needless to say, many demands were placed on area accommodations during this time. This motel did a good job of communicating with us under adverse circumstances. Our room was ready and spotless when we arrived, even though there was a tremendous amount of pressure on the owners to meet the needs of emergency personnel and displaced residents at that time.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple