“Beautiful sights”
Review of Antigua Boat Sheds

Antigua Boat Sheds
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was a great and romantic experience. Had an awesome guide. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Was a nice way to relax on a sunny winter afternoon.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"paddle"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The punt down the river is a pleasantly peaceful way to while away some time, you get to view the park and wave to people on the banks who invariably want to take a photo of you. I personally prefer to kayak instead! You have all the views but a lot more fun trying to guide your kayak past fellow boating folk who have even less of an idea how to steer themselves than you!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I loved every bit of punting up the Avon. It to me is reason I came to Christchurch we had a leisurely crew up the Avon with our guide (named Barry I think) who was exceptionally funny, and a true gentleman.

I will go back to do it again. Just the nature and the gardens it was beautiful.

And I couldn't forget the wee ducks!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We hired kayaks at the cheapest rate in New Zealand. The staff were great at helping the kids in and out of the water. We all had fun dodging the other touroats and punting boats. Once we got away from the main crowds we found we were alone on the water and even saw trout and maybe eels.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a lovely time at "Punting On the Avon" - it was a tad chilly and drizzly but an umbrella and blanket was provided and our 'poler' was knowledgeable about the local region and was skilled at guiding the punt. We bought a discount voucher on 'bookme' so that made it a more affordable experience.