“Nice food, nice coffee”

BB's Cafe
Ranked #826 of 1,051 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

First time went to bb's northland, ordered big breakfast for myself and bacon egg panini for my wife, the food are so yummy and fresh taste. Also good coffee. Defiantly will back again!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Busy place great service love the food and coffee always a good choice of food and drinks available.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

BB's Cafe is located in the Northlands Mall next to the Warehouse. It looks like it should be a nice place to eat or have coffee and on first impressions that's what we thought.

I ordered a chicken and cranberry panini and a pot of tea, the price seemed quite high for what it was. We only had to wait a few minutes and our food was brought to the table, unfortunately the waitress slipped and dropped the milk into my lap - yes it went everywhere. She apologised and gave me a voucher for a free drink next time I was passing (I wont use it). The panini was tasteless save for the slightly old, musty, not freshly prepared flavour!

There are many food outlets in Northlands Mall which offer better value, better service and better quality food. I will not be returning to BB's in the future.

1  Thank Simon G