“Amazing Experience”

and up
Love in the Air
Ranked #18 of 92 Tours in Christchurch
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the very best views New Zealand has to offer on a heli adventure flight. See the sights of Christchurch city or choose one of our exciting packages from whale watching, jetboating,vineyards or the majestic scenery of Akaroa – just 15 minutes away!
Christchurch
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was lucky enough to experience a Trial Flight with Garden City Helicopters. As soon as I walked in the door I was warmly welcomed by the crew and briefed on the flight. Full of nerves and a constant smile on my face we took off for a trip of a lifetime. If the excitement of being my first time in a helicopter wasn't enough I even got to take control (under expert supervision of course) and got a true feeling of the skill involved in handling such a powerful machine. This was such an amazing thrill and one that I wont forget!

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
christchurch
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great trip”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We recently chartered a helicopter for a staff function and it was a great time had by all. The various flights were for 30 staff and included amazing sights over the chc cbd as well as the volcanic cliffs and harbours of Akaroa and Lyttelton Harbours. A must do!

Visited April 2013
Alison F, Manager at Garden City Helicopters, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
thanks for choosing Garden City Helicopters for your end of season staff incentive reward. glad to hear everyone had such a great time. I know our pilot (Tweezers) really enjoyed the staffs enthusiasm and excitement on what was probably a first for many of them.
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Garden City Helicopters - CHCH-----AMAZING!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

WOW......what an amazing trip!!! The Changing Face of CHCH trip gives a whole new perspective on what is left not only in the city but also around Whitewash Heads in Sumner & Taylors Mistake. Even for a local who drives past a lot of this everyday you can't get the same picture as you can aerially. Well worth the money spent & would thoroughly recommend

Visited March 2013