“good breakfast.”

St Asaph Street Kitchen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The breakfast here is lovely, I had the yogurt and fruit, really tasty and worth the money. Really clean place and the staff were lovely too.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Really good service, food promptly served and the best salmon I've ever had. Wish we could have eaten there again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

recently ate at TSSK and was really looking forward, but i was disappointed as i have been to better places in Christchurch. The quantity of food was small and not that tasty.
I may try this place again in a few weeks as I hope there is some improvement. No. 4 in Merivale will win out for the next few weeks.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

With Christchurch under repair a few blocks down from our hotel and we find St Asaph Street Ktichen and Stray Dog Bar. What can I say two nights in Christchurch and we ate there both nights! The food was amazing and the waitress was quirky and friendly. Service was great and the prices were reasonable. Ask for Zoe.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I visited here with a friend for a weekend brunch and I wouldn't return here. Despite the cafe/restaurant being only half full, the service was extremely slow - we waited over half an hour for our average meals to be delivered. The food itself was nothing special and the service was disinterested. Despite advising our staff we were unhappy with the wait for our food, we got a very offhand apology.