“GREAT FLAVOURS”

Thai Temple
Ranked #454 of 1,033 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai Temple Restaurant is the place to go if you worship great Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. Situated at the northern end of Cranford Street, Christchurch, Thai Temple is only minutes from Northwood and St Albans. This is a hot lunch spot, where the service is fast and the food delectable! Takeaways are popular. Using authentic Thai recipes, crafted by chefs trained in Asian cuisine, this is the perfect destination to dine in and enjoy the delicious array of cuisine on offer. Dine in a modern, warm and friendly atmosphere, with a full bar, BYO and takeaways. Thai Temple offers all the mouthwatering fresh flavours, including Special Lamb Shanks in Thai Masuman Curry Sauce, fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Honey and Lemon Chicken and lots more!
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We regularly have lunch here - tasty food, quick service, good value for money. A typical Thai menu, so always plenty to choose from and good selection of seasonal vegetables - I just love their spicy fried rice dish.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our party of four dined here on a recent Saturday eveing. The food was great - and reasonably priced. I guess being a Saturday evening you would expect the place to be crowded - but the noise levels were not the best. Its not much fun having to yell at the person next to you or opposite you - while you are dining. If the noise levels could be contained it would be the all round excellent dining experience.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

By chance I came here with my boyfriend as all other restaurants we wanted to go were overcrowded. And I am so happy about it!

The green curry I had was one of the best in my life and also the starter - spring rolls - was great. They were a bit expensive but you could see that they are handmade and they were really delicious.

The best surprise was the staff that was so friendly and attentive! I used my spoon for the springrolls and immediately someone was bringing me a new one for the main course.

It's really worth a visit!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We ate here most recently as part of a group of 20. This wasn't a problem for the staff - they were helpful and efficient, and our food was fantastic. We chose one of their menus to suit a group, which gave us 5 different meals, all were delicious and generous in their proportions, (there was plenty left over which went home with the flatters in the group!). Two of our party were vegetarian, so they ordered from the normal menu and their meals were delivered at the same time. The restaurant has a BYO option which we used this time. Excellent value for money, we'll be back soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food here is lovely. We had recently come back from a trip to Thailand and food is very comparable to the locals! The dining room is set up nicely with Thai decor however can get quite crowded and noisy in evenings. We went with a group of about 9 of us and food was served very quickly - about 10 mins which was wonderful. Prices are fair and servings a good size which leaves you full.