Amalfi Motor Lodge
Heritage Christchurch(Christchurch)
$154
$123
  • Pool
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$102
$83
$74
$251
$192
All reviewscoffee plungerdefinitely stay here againstudio unitgood sizericcarton roadroom was cleanmotel
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Maree was wonderful. She ran a clean comfortable motel with good beds but the most memorable part was the way she went over and above in customer service.We felt like we made a friend.
I would not hestate to recommend this motel.

Room Tip: The second floor is reached by outside stairs and has a small table and chairs on the balcony. it is a personal preference We enjoyed the space.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daryl G
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Positive: The small rooms are still a reasonable size and fairly well equipped, with modern fittings and decor. And our room was spotless. Location is reasonable although it is a good ten minute walk to the nearest restaurants. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. There is limited free wifi in the room. We will definitely stay here again.
Negative: There is no air conditioning in the rooms but generally this feature is unnecessary, with good ventilated rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NatDave
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Motor Lodge in early January. The couple running the Lodge went above and beyond what could be expected and they run a friendly and comfortable place.
I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FreyaHD13
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Amazing customer service followed by clean modern rooms means Amalfi motor lodge is one of the better motels I've stayed in, in my travels.
Great value for money with a spa bath, widescreen television and a stove top in my room.
Above all Mary will go out of her way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

Thanks

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Soccpark
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here between 8 and 9 January 2012 in a small ground floor unit. The room was clean and properly appointed. There was no airconditioning but the windows gave good venitilation (we could open a secure back window). The room had a good kitchen-all we needed. spotlesly clean and lovely spa bath - great value for just NZ$136 PN. Half ay roughly between airport and city.

The proprietors were in the middle of rennovations yet they bent over backwards to be helpful, they checked that things in the room actually worked (what a contrast to a CBD hotel we had the misfortune to stay in the enxt night!), they found us a coffee plunger, they provided my girls with a DVD player while i had to leave them their to pop off to the shops, they were friendly and approachable.

I am more of a hotel person and was warry of motels and motor lodges but I would stay here again at the drop of a hat even if it meant commuting to meetings in town when i go back for business. (What would complete the excellence for summer might be airconditioning).

I felt that this was great value and I wish the propietors all the success they deserve for their cuistomer focused approach.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple