Airport Gateway Motor Lodge
$251
$192
$112
$87
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$102
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch(Christchurch)
$83
$74
1,347 results
All reviewsmotor lodgeonsite restaurantthe shuttle drivernext morningwake up callfree shuttlelate flightlast nightbedroom unitrental carafter midnightgreat rooman overnight stayelectric blanketsgreat place to staynew zealandwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I picked this hotel as it was close to the airport and offered a free airport collection.
We were on a flight from Auckland which arrived in Christchurch at 11.p.m. We called the hotel on the free phone at the airport and it was not long before we were collected and in our hotel room.
We were given an upgrade which was really nice, enjoyed our 1 night stay, and after touring the South Island we returned to the hotel for another night before flying back to Auckland.
Everyone was very helpful and we would stay at the Gateway again if we ever stop off at Christchurch.
Thanks

M & M

Room Tip: M & M's 2013 Trip
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
John_Lankshear, General Manager at Airport Gateway Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2015

Thanks for the fantastic review,
We look forward to accommodating you next time you stay in Christchurch,
Cheers,
John Lankshear

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed here for a night before an early flight out of Christchurch airport but I wish I had been able to stay longer! I was in a lovely studio unit that was in immaculate condition. It was nicely decorated and they've used quality furniture, linens and fixtures throughout. I didn't use the kitchen but it looked very well equipped for anyone wanting to stay for a few days. There were regular shuttles - I got one at 415 am, it left promptly and we were only a few minutes drive from the airport. I'd highly recommend it and I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The studio room is very well equipped for short stays, beds are very comfy and pick up service is ideal with very friendly driver. Wifi only works on one device, so not good for syncing telephones, ipads etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed at one of the new studios for two nights. The room was clean and trendy with a kitchenette. The airport shuttle service was prompt and the guy who picked us up was friendly. However we can't say the same for the girl at the reception. She never smiled and was brusque. Just before we checked in, she asked for my credit card for "authorisation". I wish she had explained what it meant because we were billed again when we checked out, and so it ended up looking like I was billed twice for the stay. When we were checking out and making payment, she got the figures mixed up and gave us a receipt for the wrong amount, but never apologized. Pity about the girl because the other service staff, who seemed to be more senior, were much friendlier.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was a super clean, super comfortable apartment. It had everything you needed for a short or long stay. Two big rooms, a tv room and lounge and a full sized kitchen. Television in the master bedroom also.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family