It is always a bit hit and miss staying in CHC at the moment, especially with the influx of workers post EQ - a lot motels / hotels take a very relaxed attitude towards customer service. However, I am pleased to say this little motel was a star. The manager welcomed me, had the heater on already in my room (it was freezing at 7pm), milk in fridge etc. The room was basic, but very clean, sky TV, good shower and handy little kitchen area. It is close to Bealey Ave and Papanui Rd for eats. Recommend to anyone wanting a clean room and friendly staff (they also offer a breakfast service).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Colombo in the City Christchurch Motel and Apartments, Christchurch. This quiet, modern and 5 star complex is centrally situated in the Garden City. Colombo in the City is the ultimate place to stay, extremely close to Christchurch Center, the Town Hall and Casino. Only a few minutes walk to Cathedral Square the hub of this vibrant and beautiful city which offers fantastic attractions, visit our re-start shops and see the rebuild of our city plus quality restaurants and cafes You will be spoiled for choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Colombo in the City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colombo In The City Hotel Christchurch
- Colombo In The City Christchurch