“Standard fare”

Cafe SisMo
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Standard cafe, average in a good way. Very warm environment, smaller space. Future suggestions: child high chair

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had lunch here based on tripadvisor's ranking and also near our holiday house in Christchurch. It's a very nice cafe with outdoor seatings and I observed many people drop by for coffee to-go. We each had a dish, and Egg's Benedict is our verdict as the best dish. Nice coffee too. Overall, nice place to hang out even if not for lunch.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

don't understand what all the hype is about, they serve the same food as any other cafe the service was nothing out of the ordinary, my sausages were slighty undercooked and it's tiny in there, 2/10 from me

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were travelling as a large family group (4 adults and 2 kids) and started our morning here for breakfast, wow!!!! the food was amazing and the berry smoothie was devine, there was lots of delicious food on offer for breakfast from fresh hot crossiants with jam to the big breakfast with lots of bacon, eggs and other yummy treats. My eldest son (10yrs) really enjoyed his huge plate of pancakes, bacon and maple syrup, there was enough to feed both him and I. I absolutely loved it, the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was vibrant. would definitely recommend this café to anyone wanting a fabulous breakfast.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My bestie and I decided to try this place after being met with a long wait at our planned brunch destination.

Impressed with their wide array of teas, I settled on a beautifully presented chai tea with a side of honey and trim milk, while my friend ordered a coffee. Both were amazing and served in the daintiest of tea cups to match!

For said 'brunch', I ordered the sweet chilli multi seeds bagel which was both fresh and delicious, filling the spot.

We shared a tan slice after, but both not to keen on over indulging our sweet tooth four. It a bit on the sugary side. Great if you want a sugar hit though!

Service was immaculate and very friendly, wait times were minimal.

2  Thank MondoRock