“Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our Lions Club decided to have our Change of Officer Evening at Milieu on 15th June. There were 28 in the group. During the contact with the Manager prior to this evening we found her to be very accommodating to our requests. The weather was terrible on the night, but our evening was top. The main was absolutely beautiful as was the dessert..yummy. The service was very good. Tables set out well. All in all we could not fault the evening. To Sarah a big thankyou from us.
As a result of this evening, we are having a business mid-winter function there also on 29th June.
Well done Sarah and your staff.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Over priced”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Have been here for breakfast and was asked to pay $12 for a bagel with cream cheese , I said I would leave it . The cabinet fiids in general are expensive Very difficult getting parked at lunchtime . Evening meal was tasty but steak portion tiny .
Staff very pleasant and accommodating .

Christchurch New Zealand
“Great for Lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Best to reserve for this busy cafe. Delicious food well presented and friendly service. Excellent choices from display cabinets or a la carte menu. Nice to have a wine to complete a very pleasant experience.

Visited July 2012
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Fantastic eating at Milieu”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went with 2 friends to Milieu for lunch. I would have to say I had possibly the best Thai Beef Salad I have ever had. There was plenty of Beef and the quality of the salad was excellent and tasted fabulous. My 2 friends experienced the same with an amazing fish pie and a Kumara Soup. I would highly recommend this establishment. The service was great I would definetly go back again. Enjoy!!

• Visited August 2012
“Way too expensive”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Sorry but $12.50 for a bagel with cream cheese ! This place has a great location but is ridiculously overpriced for cabinet foods . Staff are friendly and work hard but won't be back .