“Blew my expectations!”

Thai Container
Ranked #22 of 980 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are a relocated restaurant from the city due to the earthquakes. After the Earthquakes we managed to start up again this time as a takeaway with outdoor seating and making great use of a 40ft container which we converted to a 40ft Kitchen, Our Chefs are still serving restaurant quality food, at takeaway prices. We have a busy little spot so wait times can average between 5-15mins for your meal , txt orders are a good way to go on a wet day ... We look forward to seeing you here. Just remember when placing feedback ..If you have had a problem let us know straight away so we can resolve it, it's hard to be given a opportunity to fix things if you don't tell us.
“Blew my expectations!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Driven passed this place a dozen time and thought id give it a go, this is everything I would expect from a restaurant but their a takeaway, service was excellent, food was fantastic and the atmosphere was fun and friendly, I ordered a chicken pad Thai and some fresh spring rolls for less than $20 the food was fantastic, subtle flavours and fresh. The best Thai food in town and now had become my regular, forget about the haters I suggest u give it a go

1 Thank Jazzylovesya

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wellington, New Zealand
“Best Thai in town”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Very very tasty, quick and fresh. A regular for us here in Christchurch... I highly recommend for locals or tourists! Good service and always yummy.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank emvictoria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service, fast food, DELICIOUS”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

as the Thai Container is only around the corner from where i live i decided to try it, as i don't eat thai much they had no problem explaining to me what was in the dish ended up trying the Chicken Peanut Sauce for only $12.50 it was delicious and worth the price and to top it off the meal was ready within 5 minutes, One of the best quickest restaurants I've been to, definitely going there again

1 Thank Kristin C
Christchurch, New Zealand
“been there once, and keep coming back!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This place has great food at an amazing value! wide selection of vegan meals with tofu and goodness. I went to Thailand many times, and I know what is the flavor of a real Thai food and this place certainly makes it taste like that :) So cheap too, most meals are $10. You can take them home or eat there outside. They make fresh springrolls just like in Chiang Mai!
I went there for the first time in October 2013, and now January 2014 I keep coming back.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carla_M86
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“the best”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I would eat here every weekend, if possible. I love Good Food Thai Container. Love.

I really like the concept. You can pick and choose various dishes to share with your partner. Awww, romantic. The food is delicious and my favourite is spring rolls!

1 Thank Dragana I