“Great Thai”

Thai Container
Ranked #36 of 1,055 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are a relocated restaurant from the city due to the earthquakes. After the Earthquakes we managed to start up again this time as a takeaway with outdoor seating and making great use of a 40ft container which we converted to a 40ft Kitchen, Our Chefs are still serving restaurant quality food, at takeaway prices. We have a busy little spot so wait times can average between 5-15mins for your meal , txt orders are a good way to go on a wet day ... We look forward to seeing you here. Just remember when placing feedback ..If you have had a problem let us know straight away so we can resolve it, it's hard to be given a opportunity to fix things if you don't tell us.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fresh rice paper rolls and dipping sauce to die for, wonderfully flavoured Chicken & Basil. But the Tom Yum vege soup was a wee bit bland. Quick and cheerful service, for cheap, tasty eats, you can't go wrong!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was hands-down the best Thai I have had in years. I ordered the Lamb Massaman and it was totally amazing...I was worried when I saw the queue but it took only 10 minutes for my food to arrive...nice and hot and served with a smile :) I purchased some fresh chicken spring rolls while I waited and purchased another round for my niece...I am so glad I stopped in.

1  Thank GoodGuy255118
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Omg this was soo good best Thai I have had in ages so clean n fresh love the chicken pad Thai with wicked flavour!!!!! I will always come back here so so so worth it

1  Thank Nzinoz
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I eat here about twice a week... why? because its fantastic!! The food is amazing, and comes out fast with very fresh ingrediants. The staff are friendly and fun! An undeniable 10/10 all round from me and highly recommended.

1  Thank Dan A
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very Good Customer Service very friendly they always go out there way to help others eg. driving them to atm machine for some people who can only use credit card and not from here. very tasty food not only that its very cheap so you better come down and check it out. you can also say what food you want and if you have any allergies and they cook you the food you like. pretty mean feed and affordable.

1  Thank Kush L