We were fortunate to stay here for two nights and we were treated like the most important people to have ever stayed here. Our room was immaculate. I loved the linden leaves toiletries a touch of luxury. handmade chocolates every night in our room, minibar prices are reasonable. George the teddy was a lovely touch. We dined at the restaurant Piscatore in the hotel and had the best dining experience. The staff were attentive, pleasant, knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch