After a tour of New Zealand in a camper van my partner and I booked into The George for come luxury and comfort. We were not disapointed!
From the reception staff to room service everyone was commited to making our stay the best.
We booked an executive room and on arrival we were upgraded to a suite overlooking Hagley Park. The room was more than we could of asked for with a very comfortable bed, 2 plasma screen tv's, a living area, spa bath and fully stocked and very tempting mini bar.
We only ate breakfast in the hotel but this was just because we were exploring Christchurch and found lots of places to eat. The menu's looked very good and would definatly book a meal the next time we stay.
If you want a hotel which is small, luxurious and pays attention to the smaller details to keep guests happy then I would say this is the hotel for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch