Accommodation in Christchurch can be hard to get these days, so to find such a great hotel where the rooms were comfortable, the staff helpful & friendly and access to the hotel & parking were easy - is a real bonus.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommend this hotel to any business traveller. Especially now as the weather is turning cold - all rooms are heated, warm and very welcoming!
Food fantastic, great wine list at the bar. Love being so close to the park & other good restaurants.
Could not fault any aspect of my 3 day stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George is the essence of supreme comfort. Its 53 spacious rooms are designed with a stylish eye for detail, complete with luxury amenities. With a one-to-one ratio of staff to guests, impeccable service is guaranteed. In 2013, 2012 and 2010 it was recognised as ‘New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel’ in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, was New Zealand’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ 2006 – 2010 & 2012 – 2013 in the World Travel Awards. The George offers discerning travellers superb comfort and individual attention in an intimate ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The George Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The George Christchurch Hotel Christchurch
- The George Hotel Christchurch
- George Hotel Christchurch