Unfortunately, we only stayed here for one night, but the motel was a nice and cozy place. Owners were very friendly and helpful and I liked the fact that wifi is free. Convenient parking just outside the room.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, which was nice and spacious. Highly recommended. Only downside is the especially bathrooms are a little worn down. And I hate bathrooms with showerheads suitable for kids and dwarfs only. Seems to be a general phenomenon i NZ though. Strange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A castle-like 34 unit motel complex in the heart of Christchurch, set amongst beautiful rose gardens with swimming pool, spa pool, BBQs and children's play area. Experience award winning service and personal attention from Penny and Brian, AA Supreme Host of the Year Winners plus enjoy the uniqueness that is Camelot, from the spacious studios and suites to the extra large two story two bedroom Apartments and four bedroom Lodge. Check us out now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Camelot Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Camelot Motor Hotel Christchurch
- Best Western Christchurch
- Best Western Camelot Hotel