Stayed here twice for one night. Easy to find with parking available at hotel and centrally located for walking into the city, about 20 minutes across the park or head the other way and you get to the Westfield shopping mall at Riccarton. Hot tub was not working when we visited which was slightly disappointing, as was the additional charge for wifi access but the rooms were fine and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Argyle on the Park motel. With its unique location right across Hagley Park in the middle of the City, it makes it ideal for travelers wanting to explore Christchurch. For those who wish to catch TranzAlpine or Coastal Pacific trains we provide Free Transfer to and from Christchurch Railway Station. The motel has twelve fully self-contained units. Each unit has full Kitchens, Heat Pumps, Double glazing, Sky TV and Free WiFi. Riccarton Westfield Shopping Mall, many restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. It is also just few minutes' drive from Christchurch famous HornCastle Arena and Addington Raceway & Events Centre. If you are looking for stay in Christchurch then look no further! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Argyle on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle On The Park Hotel Christchurch
- Argyle On The Park Christchurch