“Great Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant has great food. Went there the other night after a bad deal at Speights Ale House and it was great. My wife had the best steak she has eaten and the ribs were massive and tasty. We had to wait 1/2 and hr as we had not booked but the staff fitted us in when they could. This is worth going to and good value for money.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I along with 2 of our friends decided to go to The Running Bull for dinner on a double date. We ordered a pizza to share and drinks. I started on the pizza only to bite down on something hard - it turned out to be glass. Until then it was really great, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Understandably I was rather shocked as were the staff who did apologise and gave the table free drinks and offered a free meal - I had however lost my appetite. This is a mistake that shouldn't happen in a restaurant.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Good food good place to go with friends great fries, very nice waitresses I would go again as it was close to hotel we stayed

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Kid friendly. Great decor but most importantly delicious food! I had the Angus burger and my husband the eye fillet. The steak was a notch over but the sauces and sides were great. Our little one was entertained with a bag of puzzles, crayons and stickers...happy kid = happy parents. We'll be sure to go again if we're in town.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

These were on special on Wednesday night I recall and were delicious! The desserts were also enticing but my rib meal filled me to the brim! Good casual atmosphere and reasonable prices and even better when you take the special! I recall it was only around $14! Very handy to Hagley Park and the motel that I was staying in only 10 minutes walk away.