“Breakfast staff”
Review of Vices & Virtues

Vices & Virtues
Ranked #319 of 1,306 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I very rarely comment on somewhere but i just had to write my experience,Wow i and my family just moved to Christchurch city and we decided to go somewhere while we waiting on our furniture trucks,from the moment we entered it felt like we had been there a thousand times it was quite busy and we were all greeted by a women who was the most pleasurable women i have ever met in a restaurant my son has special needs,she immediately focused all her attention to him i could go on for hours but the way she made him feel and the rest of my family is something i will never forget so thank you Greta,we will be back again....

1  Thank cathylivingdream
hemalghetla, Manager at Vices & Virtues, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear cathylivingdream,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your visit to Vices & Virtues. I am pleased to know that the team here made you and your family feel welcomed and the special needs were attended to efficiently. We look forward to welcoming you again and wishing you the best with moving houses.

Hemal Ghetla

Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here every day during my recent trip to Christchurch. The breakfast menu had lots of eco friendly options and the black rice porridge was delicious. The cocktails were delicious and the staff friendly & attentive.

Date of visit: August 2019
hemalghetla, Manager at Vices & Virtues, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Shynn O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Vices & Virtues on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and cocktails (I agree your comment about our cocktails, they are indeed delicious!). I have also passed your comments onto the wider team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

An amazing selection of fine dining food, very tasty and well blended ingredients that created mouth watering dishes. The Dessert was to die for and for the first time I absolutely demolished my Meals. Thankyou to Davide and his professional and friendly team for the wonderful dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
hemalghetla, Manager at Vices & Virtues, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tomokinos,

Thanks you for the wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor, I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your meal here at Vices & Virtues. I am also pleased to read that our team were helpful and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

If you like your food "photo perfect" this is the resturant for you. Small menu. Eggplant pilaf had 4 little slices of eggplant - rather disappointing but tasty. Desserts were "pretty" and quite rich. Best side of potato wedges ever.

1  Thank 23fussyfoodie
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Wow, what a find. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent service and food was delicious. We heard great things from our friends so we had to try it out for ourselves. We will definitely be returning A++

Dear katieppie,

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback, I am pleased to know that you and your friends had a great time here at Vices & Virtues. We hope to see you soon again!