“Garden tour”

Christchurch Garden Tour - Can NZ
Ranked #38 of 90 Tours in Christchurch
More attraction details
Owner description: Christchurch based. My tours offer personalised small group, day tours to Mount Cook,Akaroa, Farm Visits, wineries, Arthurs Pass, Kaikoura, and Hanmer Springs.I offer homestay in my home with food grown in my organic garden. Cruise ship tours from Akaroa are also available. This is my 17th year guiding and I speak English and Japanese. My modern air condition vehicle seats 9 guests but I can hire and drive larger buses if needed. Happy to help in any way to create a memorable tour in our beautiful island.
“Garden tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Craig is on time even when it is raining on the day of my tour. He is very felxible in changing and adjusting to the plan. We love the garden tour, and he cook very well for us. We enjoy his warm hospitality for the trip.

Visited May 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“The Best of Private Gardens in Christchurch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Craig is very knowledgeable and attentive to our interests. He goes the extra mile and made it better than our visit to the Botanic Gardens! We ended our tour with a lovely home made afternoon tea with scones, cream and jam.

If we're in Christichurch again, we will want Craig to take us around from Christchurch to Mt Cook, Queenstown and Arthur's Pass!

Visited December 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“Enjoyable Trip. Highly recommended to all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

We had a wonderful and memorable time for our Queenstown via Mt Cook to Christchurch tour with Craig. He is very personalized, helpful and even went the extra mile to prepare our requested mushroom soup for our picnic lunch! (He is also a very good cook!!!!)

He is also very knowledgeable and humorous. Regardless what queries we have, he seems to have answers for everything - From lambs to Mt Cook to Lakes to All Black. Thanks to Craig, we managed to capture many wonderful scenery shots during the trip. Whenever possible, he will try his very best to fulfill our request such as video the running lambs, pointed to us the hopping rabbits and took photos of the cherry blossom. He is also very caring and responsible. We reached our hotel at about 9.30pm. He only left after he was ensured that our reservation was not cancelled. Once again, thanks very much Craig for your warm hospitality! Hope to see you again in NZ or Singapore.

Chiat Wei. Singapore

Visited September 2011
La Quinta, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Craig Rome - Touring Christchurch and area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

We were picked up by Craig (6 of us) and then spent the best day of our entire
cruise with him. His knowledge of the Island and flora was amazing. His trip was
well planned and very interesting. All six of us enjoyed the day. His itinerary and thoughts for the 5-6 hours, were combined with out thoughts, which turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Craig Rome and his tours for any of your needs in New Zealand.
Cannz Tours. You made out day very special. Thank you. Erline and Josh Rabin, The Rosenbergs and Starkmans.

Visited January 2011