“Fantastic atmosphere”

Flying Burrito Brothers
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

we found this Mexican near to our accommodation at the Top Ten in Christchurch. It was very full but they found us a table.Im so glad they did. The service was friendly and second to none. The food was delicious and very filing. A great selection. Drinks were very reasonable. All in all a fantastic mexican experience. I suggest that you book to ensure a table as it is very popular

There are newer reviews for Flying Burrito Brothers

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a number of times now and always enjoy the food, service and atmosphere. A truly delicious experience!!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have been to FBB many times and never fails me. Food is delicious, friendly staff, Yummy margarita's - esp mango one. :) Food comes out fast. Always busy - goes to show - great food.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

For me the "Gold Standard" for Mexican is almost any Mexican restaurant actually in New Mexico (other than the "fast food" chains). Outside of New Mexico, the Flying Burrito Brothers holds up very well with many others, not only in other countries, but also better than many of the local Mexican here in my home state. I love to try the local take on Mexican style in our travels. This was quite good. Quite tasty. Very fast service especially for a Saturday night. Good size portions. Fair prices. We were so impressed, the family all ordered desserts, which was rare on this trip. I am particular about flan, and this was prepared well. Would return for sure.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

After our first Flying Burrito Brother experience in Wellington we couldn't wait to give the Christchurch restaurant a try and we were not disappointed. Amazing food, wonderful service and the best marguerita I've had in a while. Only wish someone would take on the franchise in Dunedin! Can't wait to go back.