Belmont on Harewood
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
$105
Airport Palms Motel(Christchurch)
$99
$89
Hotwire.com
All reviewsold housebeautiful houseplatinum roomnew zealandhomemade croissantswonderful hostswonderful weekoutstanding hospitalitysouth islandfantastic startbreakfasts were excellentone nightcamper vanstayed longerother guestsfinal nighta great stay
Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a welcome I received when I arrived in Christchurch! It was in the wee hours and host Alan kindly picked me up from the airport. My room was delightful as was the whole house - more of a home from home. The warmth of the hospitality was a constant. Alan and Jan are the most amazing hosts! I can highly recommend this B&B and I'll be back!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have an ensuite but the bathrooms are spacious and easy to access.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We only stayed for one night after we had arrived in NZ.
The location was ideal for us because it is close to the airport. It might not be ideal if one wants to visit the city centre.
Service was great - very friendly and very patient with us :)

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stranded during a weather issue at the airport and Belmont on Harewood came to the rescue. Thanks so much! Hope to be back when a lot less stressful. I would highly recommend them....wonderful rooms and friendly peopld

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were fortunate to have found the Belmont. We enjoyed our time with Alan, Jan and their lovely granddaughter, Ruby. The inn is a beautiful immaculate Victorian with attention to every detail. Our suite was well equipped with a large bath that included a jacuzzi and a shower with many sprays. A full delicious breakfast was included. Alan and Jan shared insights about Christchurch post-earthquake and the experience of renovating. The inn is now in beautiful condition. Jan and Alan gave excellent recommendations of restaurants with good food at reasonable prices. We were fortunate to find out about the RedBus tour that showed the impact of the earthquake and the resilience of the residents. The B&B is conveniently located - less than 10 minutes to both the center city and the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I only stayed here one night but the owners were amazing. They picked me up and then took me (at 3;30am!) to the airport, with a couple croissant sandwiches in my pocket. The house is gorgeous and it is a great area. Can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo