Since the earthquake put many of the big chain hotels out of action it has allowed great independants like this one to flourish. We would have stayed in the centre before, but Lorenzo is now in one of the best locations to explore Christchurch. We really appreciated the time Mike spent giving advice on what to see and where to go. He also gave a personal and revealing account of how the disaster had hit the city. The property is as good as other reviewers have said and we really appreciated their simple free approach to wifi. It's amazing how many places want to earn a few more dollars (or more) out of you for wifi, Mary and Mike have got it right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lorenzo Motor Lodge is conveniently located close to Hagley Park and Westfield Mall. A 'tuscan style' property, with studios, one and two bedroom apartments beautifully presented by the owners Ping Liu. There are many quality restaurants, cafe's, bars and great shopping close by. With service and cleanliness a priority at Lorenzo, you will be pleased that you chose to stay here while visiting Christchurch. A short 10 minute drive to Christchurch International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lorenzo Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Hotel Christchurch
- Lorenzo Motel Christchurch