This little gem is conveniently located and yet, unlike the Novotel Hotel, you are not immediately surrounded by the earthquake devastation that consumes so much of Christchurch more than two years after the disaster. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Even with a big king size bed, kitchenette and two lounge chairs we still felt like we had plenty of space to spread out and relax. The room was clean, modern and nicely decorated. The bathroom was spotless and beautiful, all sparkling white tiles, pristine. The room had a jacuzzi tub but we didn't use it. From the cookies that awaited us in our room, to the recycling bins, the attention to detail, service and comfort was evident. Our only regret is that we did not discover this treasure on our first stop in Christchurch. A far better value and experience than the Novotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch