We stayed here overnight on a self drive holiday around New zealand. We were upgraded to a beautiful split level 1 bed, with bedroom upstairs and kitchen/lounge downstairs. It was October and still a little chilly so the electric blankets were very welcome :-) Lots of information available from the owners and in the room on restaurants etc and good wifi. I commend them on being so eco-friendly and encouraging guests to recycle. Nice touch providing cookies too. We had a great stay and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend, good location to walk into Christchurch and great Thai food container at the top of the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CentrePoint on Colombo Motel is Qualmark 4-Star Plus accommodation with modern facilities, a wide range of services, relaxed quiet atmosphere and free car parking, all in the heart of Christchurch. You will be only 5 mins. (450m) walk to Southern Cross Hospital and the Casino and 15 minutes walk to the "Re:Start" Container Mall - the new centre of Christchurch, and 20 minutes walk to the Botannical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your CentrePoint on Colombo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrepoint On Colombo Hotel Christchurch
- Centrepoint On Colombo Christchurch