Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
An Excellent Find!

During our two-month vacation in New Zealand, we took three different winery cycle tours, all of... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2020
klvmar
Fantastic way to visit cellar doors

Karen was a fantastic help with recommendations and service with a smile. Cycling around the cellar... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2020
Docdanielr
UK
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Blenheim
from $30.85
from $100.24
from $82.25
from $66.83
More Info
All reviews end of the day wine tour karen briefing helmets ride accommodation cycling hiked wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2017

I hired a bike to get me around Blenheim over the Easter weekend. Primarily I wanted to be able to get between airports, the Omaka airshow and my accommodation without too much bother.

Karen was great to deal with beforehand, and very flexible about picking up and dropping off the bike. I was a little worried as it was Easter weekend, and early-ish on a Saturday morning that I was getting into Blenheim - she reassured me that they'd be able to fit in with me and they certainly did!

Karen and Andy picked me up from the airport and very nicely drove me a little way into town before dropping me off and making sure I was all set up with the bike. It made my ride out to the Omaka airfield a lot quicker! They were also really helpful pointing out different routes to take for exploring Blenheim on my way back to my accommodation for the night.

I hired the bike for two days and dropping it off at the end of the hire was just as easy because they were really flexible with plans! I appreciated being able to ring them a few hours before my drop off to organise a pick up location that worked for me! They even dropped me back off at the airport.

100% will be back to explore more of the area by bike with these guys - absolutely recommend Bike Hire Marlborough!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank bridgegemma
Karen W, Owner at Bike Hire Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thanks for the great review! Look forward to seeing you back in Marlborough again. Maybe some days either side of the airshow next time for some further exploring :)
Karen and Andy

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Awesome experience, from the initial enquiry, nothing was a problem, even a last minute change of 2 to 7 people and adding another pick up location in the mix didn't faze. Lots of information on the wine district on way to venue and again choosing wineries to visit due to our limited time frame. Lunch recommendations. Very cool bikes.

1  Thank bond_hood
Karen W, Owner at Bike Hire Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Hi

Thanks for the great review. It was great you managed to pack so much activity into your weekend in Marlborough. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are visiting.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We had a wonderful day experiencing the Marlborough wine region. We were collected from our accommodation in Picton & taken to Whitehaven Winery by Andy who was very friendly & informative. What a great way to make your way around the wineries, a lovely fresh picnic lunch was supplied which we enjoyed at Seresin Estate, we covered 7 wineries & at no time were we pressured to purchase. The bikes were in good condition & we had an awesome day!

1  Thank Marita B

Hi
Thanks for the great review. Glad you had a great day. See you next time.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Plenty of wine knowledge and meeting great people had truly memorable day thank you especially to our knowledgable guide/ driver Andy

1  Thank ALAN C

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate it. So glad you had a great day with us in Marlborough.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Karen picked us up from 171 on High motel and brought us to her starting place, where appropriate touring bikes had already been sorted for us. She helped us with the map, made suggestions, and we were on our own for a perfect day of leisurely riding and wine tasting. 15 wineries very close by, flat riding with scenic mountains on either side. Wonderfully run business.

1  Thank SARAH S
Karen W, Owner at Bike Hire Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Hope to see you all next time you visit.