Na Clachan Cottages
171 on High Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$107
$103
Marlborough Vintners Hotel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Cherylea Motel(Blenheim)
Bings Motel(Blenheim)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomfortable cottagerural settingwine toureverything you could possibly needthe cottagestwo nightssauvignon blancmarlborough wine countrynew zealandgreat hostshelencoachmanvinesregionaccommodationalpacasbbq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I live in a rural area and when visiting Blenheim I usually stay a night or two to catchup with appointments etc. I always stay at Na Clachan cottages, they are well appointed, sparkling clean, quiet and friendly. To relax in the beautiful surroundings of a vineyard and mature trees after a day shopping is paradise. My dog adores his time there and is made very welcome. Na Clachan is my home in Blenheim and I would not go anywhere else.
Lois

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We found Na Clachen in the AA accomodation guide. Having spent 4 weeks in NZ already, I can say that this was by far and away our favourite place. There are two cottages set in a beautiful small vineyard. We were warmly met by Wendy, who greated us from pruning her vines, and gave us lots of ideas and local tips for things to do over our three day stay in Blenheim suited for both our tastes.
On our first day, I partook of the wine tasting and Marlborough vineyard tour which is run by Helen, out of Na Clachen. I cant praise Helen enough for her knowledge and friendliness. The group was small and fairly inexperienced in the ways of wine tasting. Helen catered the tour vineyard by vineyard according to our likes and dislikes along the way, giving us information on the region's wine making history and information and tips on the local winemakers; of whom many she seemed to know personally.
Our second day was spent on a Kayak trip, again organised by Wendy at Na Clachan. The tour was run by a small local eco tour operator and was booked for us by Wendy, who relayed the different options for us.
The cottage its self was very homely, had two bedrooms (a double and a triple), a large sitting/living area with TV/DVD etc and fully equipt kitchen with everything you could possibly need. There was also a BBQ which was great for grilling local corn whilst the sun went down, sipping local wine (including a lovely bubbley made from the grapes outside the window!). This place was blissful and I would reccommend to everyone. Less than 5 minute drive to town and a relief from the concrete motels that the centre had to offer. This is truely a gem and I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

I was traveling with 3 families. 6 adults and 6 kids. This place was great value for us. Helen was great with the kids and even showed then the new puppies at the place next door. Convenient location.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We stayed one night having done a full day wine tour with Helen (very good) and before we drove to Christchurch airport. The accommodation was fine. There was lots of space and good kitchen facilities. It is on a vineyard, which was part of the attraction and it was harvesting day so there was lots of action. Friendly owners.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Lovely friendly people. Lovely clean accommodation. Very peaceful as it is in the middle of vast vineyards. If you are looking for serenity a place to use as a springboard for sightseeing this is it.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)