Owners are fantastic, place is gorgeous, room was clean, cozy and cute. We stayed in the Old Dairy and loved it! It is a place we would love to come back to and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the area. Thanks for having us!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ST LEONARD’S VINEYARD COTTAGES is set on 4.5 acres, with five self-contained boutique cottages positioned around the semi-rural property. The original farm homestead (circa 1856) is home to your hosts - Marcus and Michele - and is an excellent example of early NZ colonial architecture. The house is situated in the hub of this private setting with century-old walnut, gum and elm trees. The charming cottages are themed around the old farm buildings, offering their own unique view of mountains, vines or gardens, and are privately located around the property. They are all fully self-contained and self-catering. Make the most of your idyllic surroundings by exploring the grounds with its picturesque gardens and majestic trees. Near the lemon grove you will find sheep and chickens (all prepared to become your new best friend for a handful of food) plus a couple of very shy deer. Pool, Petanque, lawn tennis and Bicycles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St Leonards Vineyard Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Leonards Vineyard Hotel
- St Leonards Vineyard Blenheim
- St Leonards Vineyard Cottages Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand