We had a lovely three night stay at Chateau Marlborough. The rooms were clean and nice, though our view was uninteresting. The hotel was a few blocks from the main area in town and near lots of wineries. We had a really good lunch at the hotel here.
Overall, it was nothing exceptional, but I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlborough's premier 5-Star boutique hotel overlooking Seymour Square Gardens prides itself on offering guests 80 luxury studios and suite accommodation with enviable attention to detail and all just a short walk from Blenheim's town centre. Enjoy an environment of seclusion, comfort and intimacy with attentive yet unobtrusive service. Our staff continually strives to exceed guests expectations. Chateau Marlborough will cater to your every need with breakfast restaurant, full conference, house bar facilities and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Marlborough Blenheim, New Zealand
- Chateau Marlborough Hotel Blenheim