Living in Blenheim we have tried and tested every cafe going and 23 grove road exceeded our expectations . So many pros:
- Child friendly with play house in garden and books etc inside, not many cafés in Blenheim have this outdoor child friendly area.
- Very friendly staff, particularly the owners, very welcoming.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- A great selection of delicious muffins, savouries and pastries made locally
- Great coffees
- Served in takeaway cups so you can grab and go.
- Best frappes in town
- Parking (free)
- Well priced food and drinks
Overall we rate this as one of the best cafes in Blenheim!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.